As a key team member of Rexel Global Digital & Data Factory for Customer Experience Platforms
- Provide UX leadership and operational direction in overseeing the interface development of UX aspects of web, mobile, cross channel experience design, including data visualization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional/cross-regional leadership/teams to determine and support the most effective strategies, including identifying brand appropriate, customer centric user experience and design solutions that deliver on our business goals, ensure channel-wide consistency, provide a foundation for future enhancements, and contribute to our continued success.
- Collaborate with cross-functional/cross-regional leadership/teams around customer centric initiatives to put internal and external customers in the center of User Experience (prototypes, in person testing or remote testing)
- Deliver UX best practices and making sure they are well integrated into Rexel’s digital development processes.
- Work closely with countries/regions to define customer experience on new platforms, using different technologies.
Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities :
- Execute a customer centric design approach leveraging all forms of customer data (Web analytics, customer feedback, usability testing, A/B testing, etc.) in informing the UX design.
- Provide UX deliverables (storyboards, wireframes, clickable prototypes, etc.) throughout the development process for projects.
- Use practices to understand internal and external customer behaviors, build iterations to constantly improve User Experience.
- Understand business and user needs, as well as technical requirements.
- Conduct competitive and best-in-class site reviews for all breakpoints and mobile apps.
- Understand industry best practices
- Create discussion guides, moderate user testing
- Create site maps, wireframes, user flows and user interactions
- Initiate, procure and analyzes user research analytics, to improve user-centered designs
- Offer strong presentation and negotiation skills
Education & Professional Experiences Needed :
- Degree in a relevant field (HCI, graphic interactive or communication design)
- Comfortable with Agile methodologies and design thinking
- Previous experience in an eCommerce team, ideally in an international / global environment
Competencies Needed & Technical Skills :
- A minimum of 5 years of UX experience working on established, heavily trafficked, B2B/B2C web experiences.
- Strong knowledge of task and use-case analysis, heuristic analysis, and user personas.
- Experience participating and conducting usability testing as well as documentation and presentation of testing results including gathering and documenting business, interaction and functional requirements.
- Experience with techniques in formal and informal usability testing.
- Experience in using tools for: creative, accessibility evaluation, rapid prototyping, project management, web architecture, presentation, web analytics among others.
- An experienced UX, with a proven track record in delivering results amongst respected eCommerce companies.