We are the Global Savings Group, the leading European Commerce Content platform focusing on the delivery of consumer rewards, cashback, savings opportunities, and shopping content.
Founded in 2012, we began our journey towards becoming the leading commerce content platform. After having specialized in the couponing sector, we extended our product portfolio with Pouch, our new shopping assistant, in 2018. In early 2020 we expanded again as iGraal, France’s biggest cash-back player, also became a proud part of the Global Savings Group family.
Our products now include multiple mobile apps, browser extensions and websites to enjoy cashback on around 1800 e-commerce websites.
What will be your role...
As a Product Designer (m/f/d) you will join our Product Design Team and our Design Community of 25+ designers around Europe!
You will work for our 3 brands iGraal, Shoop and Pouch, the leading Cashback and Rewards products in Europe
From Discovery to Delivery you will help creating a world-class experience around shopping online and in-store, discounts and payment:
We are a match if you...
- Act as a user advocate: Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research (Interviews, Shadowing, Surveys, ….), gather feedbacks and insights on our member’s needs and how they interact with our products, and update our personas accordingly,
- Identify, craft and design the best solution to our user’s need,
- Help the product team and stakeholders define the problem to solve with the appropriate methodology (ex: design sprint, card sort, ideation workshop, A/B test...),
- Design intuitive and user-friendly interfaces for Desktop, Tablets and Mobile,
- Test and iterate on your design solutions: Build prototype with Figma and run User Tests (moderated or unmoderated) to collect feedbacks on your ideas,
- Measure the impact of your work: Analyze KPIs and work with Product Managers to monitor the activity on the different products,
- Contribute to our Design System, Mandarine: Create components and document guidelines to ensure a consistent user experience throughout our products,
- Spread a Design Culture in the company: Showcase your work to the company during one of our Café UX and help improve processes and methodologies within the tea
Are you up for it?
- Care about being an active member of an international UX, Product and Tech team,
- Are at ease on both UX and UI methodologies,
- Are fluent in German and/or French + proficient in English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Have strong communication skills to hand off mockups to the development team, and present prototypes and ideas,
- Have strong mastery of design tools : Figma, Zeplin, Adobe Suite,
- Have a few years of experience (2 years minimum on similar UX / UI positions),
- An appetite for creating illustrations can be a plus,
- A knowledge of Analytics Tools (like Google Analytics) can also be a plus
Feel free to drop us a message with your CV and Portfolio :)